Another new Amsys Blog by moi! 😊
Hey All. Tonight (if all goes well) I have a brief talk on some of the High Sierra changes Apple have revealed in a batch of Knowledge Base articles they released at the end of August / start of September.
Below I have attached a copy of the slides, and further below, all the referenced URLs from the talk.
If you’re interested in speaking, hosting, or just attending, please feel free to reach out to myself on the various links from this blog site!
- About Apple Pro Apps and macOS High Sierra – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207888
- Prepare your institution for iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, or macOS Server 5.4 – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207828
- Upgrade macOS on a Mac at your institution – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208020
- Prepare for APFS in macOS High Sierra – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208018
- Prepare for changes to kernel extensions in macOS High Sierra – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208019
- Prepare for changes to Content Caching in macOS High Sierra – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208025
- Create a bootable installer for macOS – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201372
- Rich Trouton! – https://derflounder.wordpress.com/category/apple-file-system/
- Kernel Extensions (SKEL)
Profile to enable FileVault 2 only
Another new blog! Managing FileVault 2 without locking out other Security Preferences
Another new blog, on how to sign configuration profiles:
Another blog by me @ Amsys Blog
Typical LDAP mappings for Active Directory in Jamf Pro (formally Casper)
Another new blog by me!
Disable Photos AutoLaunch with camera devices with a profile
New Amsys Blog by me!